Razer Green Switches Now Made Exclusively By Kaihua (Kailh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014

Quality issues with a Razer keyboard specifically or with Kaihua-made switches?

Timothy_11

Reputable
Dec 30, 2015
Had 3 Razer keyboards (all Cherry MX), and not a one of them worked after being 12 months old. I now refuse to touch Razer products. I have Corsair & Thermaltake keyboards.

JCM

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
I have a Razer backlit keyboard but who was the dummy that didn't illuminate the special character keys i.e.. @, (, ) etc. Makes it a pain in the but compared to my older lodgetec backlit keyboard.
The best keyboard - except for not being backlit) is my 1992 IBM. Better tactile touch and sloping keyboard.

bloodroses

Distinguished
Same issues with Razer quality. Both of my friends Deathadders; neither lasting more than 6 months. My wife's Blackwidow keyboard didn't even work right the first time upon purchase. The feel of the keys was also horrid. It was returned the next day and replaced with a Walmart cheapo until we find a better one online.

In comparison, my last logitech mouse: 5 yrs. Just replaced it with a new Logitech. My current Keyboard is a Rosewill Cherry blue keyboard: still running strong after 2 years. Once I replace it, it will probably be a Ducky.

Status
Not open for further replies.