Razer Intros League of Legends CE Peripherals

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
[citation][nom]DroKing[/nom]110 bucks just for a mouse and a pad? Apple better sue them for stealing their overpriced idea ^ _ ^[/citation]

LoL!!

prince_david

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
[citation][nom]stoogie[/nom]Why no LoL Deathadder? that is their most selling mouse....[/citation]
Because this is the mouse designed for DOTA style games with 6 buttons. The Naga also has a normal version with 12 number buttons designed for MMOs. The power of having your major hotkeys at your thumb is immense.

stoogie

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2010
[citation][nom]prince_david[/nom]Because this is the mouse designed for DOTA style games with 6 buttons. The Naga also has a normal version with 12 number buttons designed for MMOs. The power of having your major hotkeys at your thumb is immense.[/citation]
the entire LoL game is 6 buttons, do u plan to play 1 handed? if not then u do not need any mouse buttons.

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
[citation][nom]stoogie[/nom]Why no LoL Deathadder? that is their most selling mouse....[/citation]
They built and marketed the Naga Hex specifically to target MOBA gamers (LoL, DOTA, etc.). They're going to use their purpose-build hardware to market towards certain groups. They didn't make a Battlefield 3 Naga Epic because they built the Naga Epic to be an MMO mouse, not an FPS mouse (though I used mine for every sort of game while I owned it).

Status
Not open for further replies.