Question Razer keyboard keys don't respond and multiple registering

nvincent_08

Reputable
I have a 2014 razer blackwidow ultimate, i've had it for around 1,5 years and it work perfectly fine until suddenly some keys like (,),('),("), and few other symbol keys quite actin up, i don't think it is broken as i never smash nor spill the keyboard and i take care of it nicely, this problem starts randomly and i'm not sure what causing it as i didn't do any software updates or something related recently before the problem starts and this only happens to specific keys, other keys for letter and number don't have this problem, so i'm sure its just some kind of issues, not a broken keyboard. Any help is appreaciated as i can't find any solution by googling it

I have a 2014 razer blackwidow ultimate, i've had it for around 1,5 years and it work perfectly fine until suddenly some keys like (,),('),("), and few other symbol keys quite actin up, i don't think it is broken as i never smash nor spill the keyboard and i take care of it nicely, this problem starts randomly and i'm not sure what causing it as i didn't do any software updates or something related recently before the problem starts and this only happens to specific keys, other keys for letter and number don't have this problem, so i'm sure its just some kind of issues, not a broken keyboard. Any help is appreaciated as i can't find any solution by googling it