Razer keyboard Light problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadddoh

Reputable
Jan 2, 2016
I have a razer deathstalker chroma keyboard, which has many lights on it. when the pc restarts the lights stop working, but the keyboard still works absolutely fine. only when I replug the USB do the lights work again.

please help

Solution
There are couple of things you could perform.
Try:
1| Uninstalling then reinstalling Razer's Synapse software and see if the issue is averted. You could also take a look into this list.
2| Make sure your BIOS and chipset drivers are up to date
3| Run your peripherals off USB 2.0 ports

Can you please include your OS and systems specs? Perhaps it could be the OS playing with your software/device/drivers.

Lutfij

Titan
There are couple of things you could perform.
Try:
1| Uninstalling then reinstalling Razer's Synapse software and see if the issue is averted. You could also take a look into this list.
2| Make sure your BIOS and chipset drivers are up to date
3| Run your peripherals off USB 2.0 ports

Can you please include your OS and systems specs? Perhaps it could be the OS playing with your software/device/drivers.

Solution

CGPretty

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
Okay i spent ages trying to find the answer to his so i hope!!!! i can help . go into device manager - keyboard and delete all drivers there. then replug your keyboard and there you go

Kaoru Nishimoto

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017
the above didint work, razer deathadder chroma, razer deathstalker chroma, razer firefly, the mouse lights up but it is not the color i set it in synapse, keyboard is fully off same with firefly.

specs:
I7-7700k cpu overclocked to 5ghz for the last year, no problems until last update on synapse then my colors stopped.
windows 10 64bit latest as always
msi z270 tommohawk motherboard
16gb dominator platnum ddr4 @ 3200mhz
msi gtx 1060 6gb x gaming vr ready
razer deathstalker chroma keyboard
razer deathadder chroma mouse
razer firefly mousepad
samsung s20d300 20 inch monitor 60hz (upgrading)1600x900

EDIT: performed a win 10 system reinstallation and it started working a day later after synapse installed freshly

G

What worked for me was that I clean uninstalled (with IObit uninstaller) everything from razor. (synapse and razor SDK). After that restart and installed synapse 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.