Razer Keyboard Lighting is Not Working Properly

tamer442005

Prominent
Aug 7, 2018
i am using a razer blackwidow v2 chroma keyboard but for some reason the numpad 9 key and the page down key are not lighting up i tried to plug it to different pcs tried driver updates every thing and nothing worked but some times those keys light up for some reason and turn off after 5 min.

Solution
Try/submit an RMA anyway.

Do so politely with all necessary documentation. Seller/manufacturer may waive the requirement for "goodwill" purposes.

And you still may be able to register the keyboard - check the warranty/purchase documents.

No longer sure about the warranty rules per se. They can and do vary.

But if the keyboard comes with a one year warranty (for example) I would not expect that that warranty would invalidated by some registration process.

Ralston18

Titan
How old is the keyboard? Appears that something has broken or failing.

Especially if the key lights go on and off on their own. Possibly a loose connection but you would need to see the keyboard schematics to identify a common connectiom/wire/trace to fix.

Any warranty left? If so, RMA to vendor/manufacturer.

Ralston18

Titan
Try/submit an RMA anyway.

Do so politely with all necessary documentation. Seller/manufacturer may waive the requirement for "goodwill" purposes.

And you still may be able to register the keyboard - check the warranty/purchase documents.

No longer sure about the warranty rules per se. They can and do vary.

But if the keyboard comes with a one year warranty (for example) I would not expect that that warranty would invalidated by some registration process.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS