Razer Kraken Pro microphone problem.

Feb 26, 2018
Hey,recently I got Razer Kraken Pro Green.I decided to test both connectors that I got from these headphone(one for phone,and an extension with two different head {red -MIC and green-headphones})
In the end,I saw that the connector for phone has more microphone voice quality than the other cable.
So,I need to know what's the problem.I thing,the main probleme is the cable with red head.I must change it?Or what's the problem?

Solution
So your Kraken Pro is analog only and you are using either the on-board rear panel or case / front panel connectors? I was also faced with microphone noise and static when I was using the on-board connectors and several headset and standalone mics, my ultimate fix (which I happened to notice by accident) was when I got a USB sound card with one of my headsets, I was pleasantly surprised by having a clear-sounding microphone.

Confirmed with other headsets and microphones, my problem was apparently my on-board sound card with both the rear panel jack and the front-panel jack on the case (connected by the audio mobo header), it is just noisy and the USB sound card solved my problem.
So your Kraken Pro is analog only and you are using either the on-board rear panel or case / front panel connectors? I was also faced with microphone noise and static when I was using the on-board connectors and several headset and standalone mics, my ultimate fix (which I happened to notice by accident) was when I got a USB sound card with one of my headsets, I was pleasantly surprised by having a clear-sounding microphone.

Confirmed with other headsets and microphones, my problem was apparently my on-board sound card with both the rear panel jack and the front-panel jack on the case (connected by the audio mobo header), it is just noisy and the USB sound card solved my problem.

Solution