• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Razer Lachesis vs Logitech MX518

steveojp

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
Hi there! I'm new to this site. I wanted to get a new mouse. The razer mouse is on sale on Newegg.com for 39.99$ I'm kind of stuck on which I should buy. Razer Lachesis or Logitech MX518...or any Logeitech gaming mouse. Thanks for your help!

scales

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006

Hi there, I actually just bought the razer lachesis after getting fed up with replacing batteries in wireless mice. A while ago I had a logitech gaming mouse (logitech mx510) but an ex-gf some how got it. Anyway, I have bought a few microsoft and logitech mice in the past but am always curious about new or other ones. I will say that the razer is a great feel, much lower profile which is a change from the typical hump that lost of the logitechs have. I figure since the price was right and the dpi was so high (4000 is ridiculous) it was worth a shot. I will play some SC2 with it tonight but I think that the Razer is a decent mouse and a nice buy at 40 bucks.

soulfringe

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
I used an MX518 for a few years. It just started dying on me a few months ago and I picked up the Razer Naga. While not the Lachesis, It seems to me that Razer maintains a high quality standard with their products and they hook it up with all kinds of bells and whistles. You definitely get what you pay for with them.