Razer Lachesis vs Logitech MX518

steveojp

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
Hi there! I'm new to this site. I wanted to get a new mouse. The razer mouse is on sale on Newegg.com for 39.99$ I'm kind of stuck on which I should buy. Razer Lachesis or Logitech MX518...or any Logeitech gaming mouse. Thanks for your help!

scales

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006

Hi there, I actually just bought the razer lachesis after getting fed up with replacing batteries in wireless mice. A while ago I had a logitech gaming mouse (logitech mx510) but an ex-gf some how got it. Anyway, I have bought a few microsoft and logitech mice in the past but am always curious about new or other ones. I will say that the razer is a great feel, much lower profile which is a change from the typical hump that lost of the logitechs have. I figure since the price was right and the dpi was so high (4000 is ridiculous) it was worth a shot. I will play some SC2 with it tonight but I think that the Razer is a decent mouse and a nice buy at 40 bucks.

soulfringe

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2008
I used an MX518 for a few years. It just started dying on me a few months ago and I picked up the Razer Naga. While not the Lachesis, It seems to me that Razer maintains a high quality standard with their products and they hook it up with all kinds of bells and whistles. You definitely get what you pay for with them.