Razer Launches Flasgship Ouroboros Mouse in North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012
had an expensive wireless $160 mouse once, was pretty darn good, but not good enough to ever go back to wireless or expensive, not unless i have a bit of cash to burn

I have one of these, and American's can count themselves lucky they haven't been able to get them sooner. This mouse was frankly, at launch late last year, a disaster - a buggy mess, that barely worked. Laggy DPI switching, random switching of DPI in one axis, freezes etc, The latest firmware has addressed most, but still not all, the issues I have with it. Buy at your own risk.
Read more about the various issues here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/66206-3-razer-ouroboros-synapse-problems

I am happy with my G600. Logitech has been pretty good to me so I will keep them and plus I prefer wired any day. But I am not surprised. I have not heard great things about Razr from some people. They say they break fast.

Flagship, meaning lead product. Like the GTX Titan or HD7990 or AMD FX8350 (I know the FX9650 is out but its not buyable as a single part) or the i7 4770K/i7 3970X.

_Brute_Force_

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012

I'm aware what the word means, I was hoping someone would notice that they misspelled the word Flagship on the title of the article!

Status
Not open for further replies.