Razer Lets White Taipan Gaming Mouse Out of Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAshigaru

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
"Fight longer as your foes rage-quit in exhaustion."

This is such a relief. I constantly find myself struggling to move the mouse across the vast expanse of the mousepad toward the end of my gaming sessions. Sometimes those last centimeters are just too much. I've even been considering a gym membership to build up wrist and finger endurance. Thankfully, Razer has heard my struggle.

Harry Sandrelli

Honorable
Oct 13, 2013
try turning your mouse sensitivity up. I only have to move my mouse two inches to move it all the way across the screen. It helps because I just keep my arm in one position, and just move my wrist

atavax

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
I'm a bit disappointed that they have a an article on a new skin for a mouse with a sensor known to have significant hardware acceleration and unless i have missed it have neglected to have an article on the g502 which has probably the most revolutionary sensor in a decade.

atavax

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
I'm a bit disappointed that they have a an article on a new skin for a mouse with a sensor known to have significant hardware acceleration and unless i have missed it have neglected to have an article on the g502 which has probably the most revolutionary sensor in a decade.

heh, oops, i did miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.