Razer ManO'War Wireless Gaming Headset Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecxrepic

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
I got 2 of these, one for myself and my wife because i had a discount code about 1 1/2 years ago. My wife's is in perfect condition, mine on the other had broke randomly. The head band with the logo is held there with 2 flimsy "D" clips. It broke while on my head. While it still works, it became very uncomfortable.

alecxrepic

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018

I did and Razer said they didn't have parts for that, and that i would have to send it to them and pay for a repair, so instead i took some E6000 Adhesive i had from a project and removed the entire logo band. Then i glued the "D" clip back together with some black Aluminum (monster can) wrapped very tightly around the break and the thin parts on both sides for support and let it sit for the full 72 hr period. Then slipped the band back in. Now they are back to the original comfort and actually have a more sturdy feel to them. But in the end i replaced them with the Corsair Void Wireless, because i was getting tired with Razer stuff always breaking on me (with Razer you get something that works, or something that breaks early) and honestly having something that I'm going to be taking on and off all the time, having the better build quality just makes it (in my opinion) better.

jamonit1995

Prominent
Jan 24, 2018
They feel super cheap in my opinion. I would never buy again.
Also if you have a small head I wouldn't get either. they are fairly large and don't on fit my girlfriend at all.

BaRoMeTrIc

Honorable
Jan 30, 2017
ALECXREPIC 1 day ago
ANONYMOUS SAID:
You ever asked for parts or a repair?

I did and Razer said they didn't have parts for that, and that i would have to send it to them and pay for a repair, so instead i took some E6000 Adhesive i had from a project and removed the entire logo band. Then i glued the "D" clip back together with some black Aluminum (monster can) wrapped very tightly around the break and the thin parts on both sides for support and let it sit for the full 72 hr period. Then slipped the band back in. Now they are back to the original comfort and actually have a more sturdy feel to them. But in the end i replaced them with the Corsair Void Wireless, because i was getting tired with Razer stuff always breaking on me (with Razer you get something that works, or something that breaks early) and honestly having something that I'm going to be taking on and off all the time, having the better build quality just makes it (in my opinion) better.

Ive never had a problem with Razer's warranty service. Actually just 2 months ago my Razer Blackwidow X had a problem with the "fn" switch not always actuating and they sent a replacement within 5 days, and didn't even ask for the original back. and i had a defective orbweaver a while back that they replaced in no time, though they did ask for that one to be returned. But they sent the replacement before I returned the defective one. Excellent customer service if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS