Razer mouses and keyboard i think messed something up

Josiah Grace

Honorable
Sep 24, 2013
I one day decided to put two razer mouses into my usb ports in the back of my motherboard to test which one works best for me, and i took one out so now i use a razer deathadder 2013. I was trying out a razer naga as well, But after the next day it seems like my keyboard and razer deathadder 2013 mouse disconnects for a split second and comes back on But i waited a week till i decided there is something wrong so i looked up solutions. So these are the solutions i decided to try out. So i uninstalled the razer mouses and keyboard program named Razer Synapse 2.0 and that seemed too stop mouse/keyboard from working for a second and it started to work again and i also tried out the power options and went to change plan settings and then went to change advanced power settings and then usb settings and disabled usb selective suspend settings because i read it probably thinks i am using too much power with mouse/keyboard. it seemed like it made it work a little better but i thought at first it fixed it but for the longest time my mouse and keyboard disconnects still but not as often and i'm wondering i would make a thread and thought maybe i would get a answer without having to look it up about this problem. I've had my computer brandnew since december of last year 2013. I would be greatful for the time and help i will appreciate it a lot, because i haven't had it this long and i'm trying to learn about gaming pcs.

here are my computer specs if it helps any.

Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z/GEN3 LGA1155 Intel Z68 Chipset MicroATX
Motherboard Republic of Gamers (ROG) New
Processor: i7-2600k Intel New
SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB New
Hard Drive: Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache New
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500R Arctic White ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case New
Cpu Cooler: Corsair H80i New
Memory: Patriot 1866MHz Viper II Series 16 GB New
Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 video card New
CD-ROM drive: LG Super-Multi DVD drive New
Power supply: Thermaltake Toughpower 1200watt power supply with cable management New
Case Fans: 2 AF120 Quiet Edition 120mm fans and 2 AF140 Quiet Edition 140mm fans New
Fan Controller: Aero Cool F6XT New

Josiah Grace

Honorable
Sep 24, 2013
Yeah didn't know razer deathadder 2013 was at walmart where i got the naga. But still the company i got it from has so much good positive feedback and score and followers for the razer mouse so i went for itand i got it brand new so. I just know putting two mouses had to have done something to make it disconnect every once in a while. I just recently uninstalled all the usb root hubs and reinstalled from universal serial bus controllers i done this twice so far and it helps for a little bit.