Review Razer Naga V2 Pro Review: Most Versatile Mouse Ever

MiniITXEconomy

Prominent
Dec 9, 2022
In regard to first-person shooters, I've always had trouble with the scroll wheel. They never seem to offer enough resistance, tension you could rely on to accurately choose your next weapon - I'm either scrolling past the gun I want or winding my way back to the empty one! I dig their new idea, and I'd actually consider this for a purchase but... not at $180. No way in HELL would I consider any peripheral at that price, regardless of how much innovation you stuff into it.

The quest for an affordable MMORPG mouse goes on, I suppose...!

i've never liked any Razer products that i've tried.
I've always had trouble with the scroll wheel
the wheel on the Logitech G600 has a nice feel to it.
you can feel each single "click" as the wheel scrolls and it's great for weapon/item changes in games.
not at $180. No way in HELL would I consider any peripheral at that price

The quest for an affordable MMORPG mouse goes on
the 12 side buttons, ring finger button, and left/right mouse wheel clicks also are an awesome edition for RPG-type games and shooters with multiple item use scenarios.

Logitech is currently offering it for $34.99.

InvalidError

Titan
The quest for an affordable MMORPG mouse goes on, I suppose...!
I have a Logitech G600. The side button placement isn't quite right for my relatively large hands so I can effectively only use the front two side button columns with my thumb tip and the rear three. That side, I've been liking it for the 5-6 years I have been using it so far. The "G-Shift" button is also quite handy, nearly doubles the amount of buttons available if you can be bothered to setup the necessary keybinds.

I only wish there was a way for WoW to directly process mouse buttons instead of having to go through keymaps that may interfere with each other. If WoW supported F13-24, that would at least free up one set of shift/alt/ctrl-ed mouse keybinds.

I have a Logitech G600. The side button placement isn't quite right for my relatively large hands so I can effectively only use the front two side button columns with my thumb tip and the rear three...
odd your hands seem too big.
i'm 6'2" with a 13 1/2 shoe so also have relatively large hands.
have never really seemed to have problems reaching the side buttons.

though i do mainly also only use the first 2 rows in games.
set as Home, End, Numpad +, Numpad -, PgUp, PgDown.
I only wish there was a way for WoW to directly process mouse buttons instead of having to go through keymaps that may interfere with each other.
i keep G15 as Enter, G17 as Backspace, and the other 4 from the last 2 rows as the arrow keys.

with ring finger button as Right Ctrl, scroll wheel click as Delete, and G7 as the actual middle mouse button.

really makes browsing and editing text super easy.
also gives me plenty of extra buttons, as keys that i would never actually assign in-game, in all of the games that i play.