Question Razer Nari Essential Headset Only Connecting to One PC

Ykcud

Reputable
Apr 10, 2020
I am trying to get my headset to connect to other PCs, but it is not being detected. It does not show up as an output device. I have tried to restart said devices, made sure Windows is up to date, tried Windows audio troubleshooting, made sure the headset was on and fully charged, used multiple USB ports and checked if there were any corrupt/broken drivers within Windows.

The PC(s) can detect that a USB device is connected to them when paired. They even download drivers. I also noticed that there is a blinking blue light on the headset when it is on and connected to a PC.

I also want to mention that I do not want to download or install any of Razor’s bloatware (Synapse). The PC that the headset works on did not require this and continues to work without it.

I would go to Razor’s forum for help, but I am afraid that they are going to require me to download and install their bloatware.

Here is the specs of the PC that the headset works on:

Ryzen 7 3700X

32GB DDR4 @3600 MT/s, CL16

RX 5700 XT

The two PCs that the headset is not working with has the following specs:

Ryzen 7 5800X

32GB DDR4 @3600 CL16

RX 6700 XT

Acer Nitro AN517-52

Upgraded to 16GB of RAM (3200 MT/s)

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to see what the default audio output device is listed as in Sound Manager.

For the sake of relevance, you should include the spec to your PC, since it's built with more than just a CPU, ram and GPU. The info mentioned for your laptop is fine, since the SKU tells us what's bundled inside the laptop's shell.

Might want to also try and see if reinstalling your chipset drivers, manually for both the PC and laptop and see if that relieves the issue.

To me it seems like it's a driver issue.

TRENDING THREADS