[SOLVED] Razer Ornata not showing up in device manager

Dec 25, 2018
Hi, please excuse me if I make a mistake or if this question is already answered, this is my first time using this site.

Yea so I finally built my pc like two weeks ago and all my usb ports were/are working. Today I just recieved my razer ornata keyboard and was excited to use it when I realized that as soon as I plugged it in, it didn't light up or work. I checked device manager and the keyboard didnt even show up, I checked all usb ports and they were all working and have been trying to troubleshoot this all day. Im extremely frustrated and its christmas so I dont wabt to be wasting my time on this. So far I have:

downloaded, redownloaded, and deleted, synapse

Checked every usb port on my pc

Tried plugging the keyboard into another pc and it still didnt work

Is it the keyboard? Should I return it? Idk, i really need some help.

I think the motherboards specs are all that are needed so my motherboard is the AORUS B450 ELITE.

Solution
I have got some solutions you could try:
1. Try updating the drivers of your motherboard. Link:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10#support-dl-driver

2. If there is an unknown device in your device manager, you should right-click on Unknown Device, click on Properties, then the Driver tab and then click Update Driver.

3. If all aforementioned didn't work try contacting Razer Customer Support and request for a fix or a refund. If you bought the keyboard somewhere else, try contacting them.
Dec 26, 2018
I have got some solutions you could try:
1. Try updating the drivers of your motherboard. Link:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10#support-dl-driver

2. If there is an unknown device in your device manager, you should right-click on Unknown Device, click on Properties, then the Driver tab and then click Update Driver.

3. If all aforementioned didn't work try contacting Razer Customer Support and request for a fix or a refund. If you bought the keyboard somewhere else, try contacting them.

Solution