Razer Producing Mass Effect 3-Themed PC, X360 Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Wow really how is it being 11. That outdated crap I wouldnt let someone pay me to buy one and play it. PC gaming or nothing.[/citation]

Please stop giving PC gamers a bad name...

kin3000

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
I was about to try the Mass Effect 3 demo for the PC. I hit the link to download it, then a window popped up requiring to log into Origin to download...

At that point I decided it was not worth it.

TeKEffect

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
I want to like razer but my mamba crapped out on me after a year and it was $120. I went back to my old mx518 at its still working great.

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Why in the heck would they make PC gear for a Console Port (at best) anyhow... Just make parts for the decade old tech console junk... Still, I won't buy any Razer hardware. I find it clunky, overpriced and when you really look at it, not all that appealing either. Or comfortable for that matter. When shopping for new mouse/kbd/etc. they are a brand I filter out of the list. I guess a lot of people do like em, and more power to em. But I prefer something that works, feels good, and doesn't break down quickly. But that's just my experience with them.

[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Wow really how is it being 11. That outdated crap I wouldnt let someone pay me to buy one and play it. PC gaming or nothing.[/citation]

Most of you're comments are derogatory, biased, and really just asinine. Yes, current consoles are outdated, but that doesn't mean they can't be enjoyable. I've gone back to playing my older games occasionally, such as a few PS games and Unreal Tournament GOTY edition from over 10 years ago. I'm not defending the fact that consoles aren't refreshed often enough, but you seem to be claiming that they are worthless and that's wrong.

You seriously wouldn't accept being paid to play a few games? That's you're choice so I won't mock you for it, but it seems kinda stupid. I know I'd need to be paid enough money to consider not doing other things like working, but it's not like consoles are a painful experience, quite the opposite.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]kin3000[/nom]I was about to try the Mass Effect 3 demo for the PC. I hit the link to download it, then a window popped up requiring to log into Origin to download...At that point I decided it was not worth it.[/citation]

Trust me, it is.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]blazorthon[/nom]Most of you're comments are derogatory, biased, and really just asinine. Yes, current consoles are outdated, but that doesn't mean they can't be enjoyable. I've gone back to playing my older games occasionally, such as a few PS games and Unreal Tournament GOTY edition from over 10 years ago. I'm not defending the fact that consoles aren't refreshed often enough, but you seem to be claiming that they are worthless and that's wrong.You seriously wouldn't accept being paid to play a few games? That's you're choice so I won't mock you for it, but it seems kinda stupid. I know I'd need to be paid enough money to consider not doing other things like working, but it's not like consoles are a painful experience, quite the opposite.[/citation]

That's right; besides, ME3 is on PC, too, and this franchise is the only one where I don't give a damn whether it's a console port or not, it's that good. Of course, I wouldn't mind better graphics :D

[citation][nom]goldenthunder[/nom]$1 = 1 EUR. Wait, what?Again, not buying this for exactly this reason.[/citation]

This happens because of the huge tax on electronics (and maybe other things) being imported to Europe that pretty much equalizes the difference in value between the USD and the Euro.

yorgos

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
people with razer products always give me the feeling that they would like to get a car with neon, hydraulics, 42" rims but they can't afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.