Razer Synapse Mouse Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyOrb09

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015
Hello, I have this weird mouse problem in Black Ops. It seems to only happen in this game, and it appears to be mouse input lag and a skipping look to the crosshair, I've linked a video at the bottom of the thread, there it'll show you my issue.

Turning off Razer Synapse solved the issue but I need it on for my surround sound on my headset, so I kind of need it working.

I've tried contacting Razer Support but they just gave me a classic 'fix'. "Restart your PC. Run game as an administrator.", once I told them it didn't work they basically blew me off and said they'd hand it down to their development team. So if that means anything to me, basically they have no idea, and it's never going to be fixed. That's why I'm here now, resorting to the actually useful people.

I've tried getting polling rate on my mouse to 125 for Call of Duty games, didn't work.

Any ideas? Please help.

Video: https://youtu.be/iSY7p0TYrcw

ShadyOrb09

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015

It's not performance lag, it's mouse lag. The video is uploaded, take a look. :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
I must be blind as i can't see it, i saw a few frames missing at start but I don't play game so I can't see what is wrong. I believe you, I just can't see it.

Synapse is also to blame for some peoples keyboards not working as intended. Keys stop working and will only work if the software is removed. Shame you need it for headphones or you could just remove it.

I assume you made sure mouse has latest firmware - I had to flash my Sensei tonight.

ShadyOrb09

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015

I think you're mistaken, I"m not having lag issues, that's just the recording software I use. I didn't set it up so it looks laggy on Youtube. Notice my mouse flying all over the screen? It's hard to control but I'm only moving my hand super slowly.

ShadyOrb09

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015

Don't worry, you didn't offend me.

In the first half of the video I show the problem and in the second half I show what it's suppose to look like.
The first part where I was showing the issue you noticed what looked like high sensitivity, "So when you look at sky and spin around in game, that is not intentional?". Like you said it wasn't intentional, I can't control it. I'm moving my mouse very slow with a slow sensitivity and I'm doing 360s and my mouse is flicking to the sky. It only happens in that game with Synapse running though. There is no hair or dust in my mouse either, I checked and used compressed air.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Mouse sensitivity appears to be a problem with the game, not the mouse I don't think. I can find a few things around saying it had the problem last year for a lot of mice. Many point at the solutions in the video i linked above.

Problem from December: https://steamcommunity.com/app/311210/discussions/0/485624149152407134/#p2
http://www.gamersnexus.net/gg/2170-black-ops-3-mouse-acceleration-fix

an unexpected fix..

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.