Razer Teases Final Project Fiona Hardware Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bavman

Distinguished
May 19, 2010
That seems like way too much. I feel like if you wanted the best performance you'd dump that $1500 in a gaming laptop. They'll probably take a large chuck of money as a premium because they're razer, but we'll see. They don't really give enough info about hardware to make it worth looking into now

reviewer888

Honorable
Sep 16, 2012
WOW not even 1080p...for 1500$???
Razer quality is garbage, I bought a mouse that worked for 1 day. No joke.
And who wants to hardcore game with tablet?
Not sure who they were listening to but it's gonna be an EPIC fail.

G

yup more junk from razer .... anything with razer branding means HIGH price cheap quality building materials and construction, piss poor quality control, no understanding what gaming even is anymore. in the early days yes they were good but these days they more money profit aimed and have lost grip of quality products due to thier greed for profit its plain to see ..only thier hardcore fans still stick by them and even they are seeing the loss in quality oh and those who see the stunning packaging which leeds the unknowing buyer to believe the item must be top quality DONT be fooled. their day is looming to many new companys now that offer better build quality and cheaper .. why would you buy anything razer unless you dont know. they never get my money again end of.

G

one thing i learned with Razer is they do a very good job of polishing a turd ! the packaging being the polish the product being the turd.

G

Turd is TRUE! Many of their items break so easily. If it's anything like their Onza xbox controllers, it won't last a month. You'll probably go through at least 5 before they won't honor the warranty anymore.

deepblue08

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2012
I haven't had bad experience with Razor in terms of quality but their products are generally overpriced and this is no exception. Plus, I can see this thing overheating like crazy, an i5 or i7 and a mid-range GPU in that small factor?

G

poor build quality and cheap materials is all razer is known for these days and if your paying lots of money for the item then these are key factors ! i sujest you question your idea of quality if you buy Razer products ..

G

i have an razer Taipan mouse i dont like it paid £75 for it (like a mug) i've had it around a month i'd sell it for what i'd say its worth £25 in box like new. i'd be willing to take a £50 loss on it just to turn my back on razer as this is the last razer item i want to get rid of its just over hyped trash the button lay is stupid and dont work for me looks and feels like a cheap £4.99 mouse to :/ i had to keep telling my self i do like this mouse i do but i feckn dont :/ lol now there arctosa keyboard lmfao well if thats quality then i hate to see rubbish :eek: .. one raze item i am keeping is the nostromo its brill but i think ya find its made by belkin but branded by razer , still i had enuff of there high priced cheaply built rubbish and they can kiss my a** if they think they could fool me again.

G

lol oh and i just forgot to add i have the Razer vespula hard mouse mate bought it the same time as the mouse it supposed to have an abrasion-resistant hard coat errmm realy ? well i look after my stuff very well indeed so how come the only thing thats been on this abrasion-resistant hard coated mouse mate is the taipan mouse and its coverd in scratches ? maybe we have sharp dust here in england i dont know but abrasion-resistant hard coated it is not ! i just want to punch my self in the head when i look to the right hand side of my desk and see i spent £104.99p on this mouse and mouse mate, how did i fool for this??? i'll never understand but i guess that why PC WORLD dont show these items out of the box , they not stupid and have to mug someone of with this crap springs to mind...

G

let me put it to you this way i got back from my little so thought upgrade spree and after spending £194.98p i got home and started to unpack my new items ,ahh the fond memorys of upacking of the Razer arctosa keyboard lol ... well 1st thing i didnt notice was it was the black on black version ffs i cant see the letters i thought , well never mind im sure i can get used to them (not a fookn chance mate) next comes the mouse and i though ok is this a mistake surley this is a display model and dont work it weighs fook all? still next was the vespula mouse mate hmm this seems ok but did i really pay £29.99 for a peace of plastic oh well next item was the nostromo i liked this right away,well at least this look the bizz, anyway when i plugged everything in and fired up my pc much to my suprise the mouse was not fake it worked but felt very cheap, although that was nothing to the horror when i looked at the acrtosa keyboard lmfao i wish i'd kept it now just to laff at when i felt down ... it was put together so cheaply i was gob smacked ... the num lock light of death gave me near arch eye while it blinded my already hampered vision due to the keyboard being black and so are the letters. if id turnd on the caplock i feel i may have been blinded for life, ontop of that the light leaked out of every gap in the keyboard, it was just embracing, at the end of the day it looked like i had spent the best part of £200 on kids toys :/ that where built by kids . not the kind of look or feel i was looking for to behonest :/ Razer = Kids toys kind like fisher price toys but (*not as good build quality i must add) for pc gamers i'd say. i stop going on now lol

I guess I got lucky then with my Razer Keyboard Mouse Headphones 360 controller and for Christmas I got the Razer Hydra and so far I am really liking it. So far everything has had a really good build quality and has performed extremely well from day one. That said I do not think I would have any interest in this product but that is not because it is a Razer product but I just do not have any need for portable game systems. 10 minute battery life? Well my Razer mouse has had the same battery's in it for over a year and it still works great so I do not think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.