Razer Wants Your Hands On Blade, Blade Pro Gaming Laptops; Available Now In Retail Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achoo22

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
Razer is such garbage.... they market their gear towards power-users, then encumber it with a bunch of mandatory shovelware. Hello, morons: the one class of consumer least willing to tolerate your intrusive drivers is the one you're marketing to.

eriko

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2008
Razer is such garbage.... they market their gear towards power-users, then encumber it with a bunch of mandatory shovelware. Hello, morons: the one class of consumer least willing to tolerate your intrusive drivers is the one you're marketing to.

Like you read my mind...

Aragorn

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
I have a 2013 razer blade pro and love it. The quality and finish are great and I have had had zero issues. I even take the thing and use it on construction sites. The only pieces of software they "force" you to use are the drivers and application for the touch screen tracpad and the buttons above with the individual images. You don't even have to use that but then you only have a tracpad, no screen behind it or functioning buttons above.

j5689

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2009
I would love to get a Blade Pro, but that GTX 960M might be a no-go for me. Why make your larger "Pro" model LESS powerful than your standard model with the GTX 970M? I have no desire for a 14" laptop and neither do lots of other people, I just want a Blade Pro with a GTX 980M or 970M

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
They carry the 14" at the local MicroCenter for me, seeing one in person was a big part of why I ended up buying one in early July. I had a Dell M3800 which was not built poorly at all but the Blade just was awesome to see and use in person. The price is definitely up there though and not for most users. As for their peripherals.....never owned one, all Logitech and corsair at my house :) But the 2015 Blade laptop is very high quality and I have not had a single issue with it so far.

Ninjawithagun

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2007
Razer's days are numbered. Not only are their laptops waaaaayyyyy overpriced, they don't ever listen to their customer inputs. RAZER, LOWER YOUR PRICES, LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, AND FIX YOUR SHIT-TASTIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!

beardedtexan

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
Whilst the Blade appeals to me I can't get past the extremely low quality of their peripherals. I can only imagine it's the same in the laptops.
I still don't get why people get all slap happy over Razor Gaming crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.