Razer Will Honor Ouya Devs 'Free The Games' Fund Agreements

Status
Not open for further replies.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Razer have become a no go company for me after the synapse shit they pulled on their buyers - Doubt even 0.5% uses the synapse softwares ability to save the settings to the cloud and sync it across several PC's yet they want everyone to have a registered activated account FOR A FRIGGING MOUSE! Get real!

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
Razer have become a no go company for me after the synapse shit they pulled on their buyers - Doubt even 0.5% uses the synapse softwares ability to save the settings to the cloud and sync it across several PC's yet they want everyone to have a registered activated account FOR A FRIGGING MOUSE! Get real!

i honestly liked synapse compared to logitechs gaming software that constantly craps out and cant tell what program i'm using, locks my system up to the point nothing responds or better yet, synapse once it loaded and the hotkeys were set, i could task manager close the program and my naga would retain all the key functions i set.

i'm more annoyed that in 4 years i went through over 7 nagas because their build quality and parts they use are absolute crap.

next mouse i get is the chinese naga knock offs because their software cant possibly be worse than logitechs and their hardware can't be as bad as razor.

i was always afraid to say the above while i still used a razor mouse because what i they patched it out? now that i'm never using one again, time to tell the world they can close that crap software that on day 15 of uptime demands a solid 25% of my cpu. meant for gaming, yet it sucks so much resources that my gaming experience is effected in a major way.

Vlad Rose

Reputable
Apr 7, 2014

i honestly liked synapse compared to logitechs gaming software that constantly craps out and cant tell what program i'm using, locks my system up to the point nothing responds or better yet, synapse once it loaded and the hotkeys were set, i could task manager close the program and my naga would retain all the key functions i set.

i'm more annoyed that in 4 years i went through over 7 nagas because their build quality and parts they use are absolute crap.

next mouse i get is the chinese naga knock offs because their software cant possibly be worse than logitechs and their hardware can't be as bad as razor.

i was always afraid to say the above while i still used a razor mouse because what i they patched it out? now that i'm never using one again, time to tell the world they can close that crap software that on day 15 of uptime demands a solid 25% of my cpu. meant for gaming, yet it sucks so much resources that my gaming experience is effected in a major way.

I know the feeling. I ended up getting a Perixx mouse for X-Mas last year for free due to money earned in AppTrailers. It has already outlasted any Razor mouse my friends have had and I have yet to have an issue with its software. Talk about a steal!

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

i need an mmo mouse just because the 12 buttons at my thumb have become something i require to use a computer anymore... but that company does make a track ball for a reasonable price... wanted to try one of those for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.