Razer's Turret Lapboard Now Available For $159.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeFS

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014
Sierously, all these "lapboards" fail compared to a Logitech K400. If you are gaming from you couch, you are using a controller, least I do.

There is no way this setup is worth $160.

Pedasc

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014
I just put my wireless keyboard and mouse on an old drafting board I have from university on a cushion. That seems to well enough for me. I'd consider something like this but the performance would have to match the price and and I'm not giving up my keypad.

nycalex

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2009
is the keyboard mechanical at least?

really getting funny with these "GAMING" peripherals from the likes of razer, corsair and logitech.
i guess they keep releasing since there are plenty of people buying.
Marketing at it's finest.
and this includes the much loved g710 and g502 from logitech, both over-priced to hell for what they are. just cheap plastic

gopher1369

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
Sierously, all these "lapboards" fail compared to a Logitech K400. If you are gaming from you couch, you are using a controller, least I do.

Absolutely agreed. I have a Logitech K400, Razer Orochi and a laptop stand. In theory perfect for games that require a kb and mouse and you know what? I almost never use it. So much easier and more comfortable to just use a controller.

Morgan_6

Commendable
Mar 16, 2016
Sorry but i game on my reclining chair: MS Sculpt and Razer Naga on a velcro pad attached to arm. Way better positioning for your hands.

uunitdwestnd

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
long time ago they used to sell laptop desks with little beanie cushions underneath you could hold keyboard mouse and pad with gel wrist support very comfortably and it brought the height up perfectly for your arms and could use on couch chair, bed,recliner whatever. what i wouldn't pay to get that 30$ piece of genius again

uunitdwestnd

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016

that looks kewl but this was a flat piece of cherry colored wood with with swooping arced edged sides with beanie cushions underneath you could remove them from velco and wash it would sit on your lap had a handle on it to you could carry it lol i loved that thing basically it would be as wide as if you were in recliner it would go from about halfway in on each arm was nice and big and comfortable could even use to do paperwork too

mannequinskywalker

Commendable
Apr 22, 2016
serfpad tv tray is a portable secure non proprietary keyboard tray that let's you use your preferred mouse and keyboard. That is what I use and I love it. You can make one too... I hate it when companies force you to buy their stuff.

uunitdwestnd

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
lol morgan thats what i do in recliner with g602 mouse and pad on arm, keyboard in lap and razer gaming remote next to me lol glad im not the only lazy comfortable person here makes me feel better

uunitdwestnd

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
anyone who doesnt have a recliner to game in is soreley missing out on how much more comfortable you can be and how much better it is for your back

uunitdwestnd

Commendable
Apr 9, 2016
i just got logitech backlit wireless bluetooth keyboard with rechargable batteries built in and it shuts off in between looking at it, tapping it, or moving it to turn it back on to use its instantaneously, battery is rated for 6 months between charges pretty crazy. im loving it so far until the batteries end up dying in it lol eventually we all know what happens i couldnt be happier though with with my purchase. glad i spent a little extra to get this thing it also has a nice overhang to rest your wrists on while typing. me likee very much 69.99 best buy right on the shelf.

Nuck Chorris

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Looks nice but definitely not worth $160.

I'd recommend getting a controller instead.
You'll definitely need to use a really high sensitivity for this so you won't be as accurate anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS