Question RBG won't turn off when PC is put to sleep *AFTER* the first sleep cycle when turning PC on ?

Matthew11511

Reputable
Jun 2, 2019
I've been into my motherboard bios and I have turned off my RBG lighting when I put the computer to sleep.
All lights turn off and it works fine (other then RAM rgb lighting, which is fine).

So, if I turn the computer completely off, and do a fresh boot. The first time I put the computer to sleep mode, it will work perfectly, all lights will turn off. However, when I turn the computer to sleep mode anytime after this, the lights stay on. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
How are you r RGB's managed on your platform? I mean what app are you using to manage the RGB? You might want to make sure your motherboard is on the latest BIOS version, then clear CMOS if you were pending a BIOS update(after updating the BIOS).

Then uninstall your ARGB/RGB app then manually reinstall the app.

You might want to mention the make and model of your motherboard and the OS you're working with. Asus have a proprietary app to uninstall their Armory Crate app which holds their AuraSync app in that same bundle.

Matthew11511

Reputable
Jun 2, 2019
My motherboard is an Asus B450-f. To my knowledge, I don't use any program to manage the lighting effects. The cpu cooler is a wraith prism. I have the EVGA FTW3 3080ti that lights up and then my front fans are controlled by a pack on the inside of the case.