RCT3 Demo Question

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

How do you build the entrance and exit stations for a tracked ride?

The flat rides pop up the stations after you place the rides, but I can find
no button on the page control interface that switches you into a mode to add
the stations. I have this problem with coasters and the observation
platform.

Thanks, Cliff

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Look on the Ride Information menu. There are 2 buttons on the right
side just before the camera button that are the select entrance and
select exit for ride buttons. You can select different entrance and
exit types thought these buttons.

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:27:27 -0400, "Cliff Hartle" <cknjsp@msn.com>
wrote:

>How do you build the entrance and exit stations for a tracked ride?
>
>The flat rides pop up the stations after you place the rides, but I can find
>no button on the page control interface that switches you into a mode to add
>the stations. I have this problem with coasters and the observation
>platform.
>
>Thanks, Cliff

anonymous200

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

How do you build the entrance and exit stations for a tracked ride?

The flat rides pop up the stations after you place the rides, but I can find
no button on the page control interface that switches you into a mode to add
the stations. I have this problem with coasters and the observation
platform.

Thanks, Cliff

Hi Cliff :hello: All you need to do is click the ride and then when the menu comes up on the bottom right click "Details" and then it should be one of the buttons near the bottom.

Hope this helps ;)

TRENDING THREADS