Question RDR 2 Black Screen after GPU Driver Update

Arisspartiatis

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
Hello!Dont know if this is the right forum but i got a problem with RDR2,after Driver Update on RTX 2080 Super,the game doesnt launch and if it does it shows black screen and closes,

Weird thing is the game only starts while installing another gpu driver (older or same) and if i cancel the update the game works fine,performed a clean driver instal,older drivers,nothing works,any thoughts?thnx

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Sometimes, latest drivers may give issues. If that happens, revert back to last stable version (one or two older version) and keep using the older drivers, until even newer drivers are released. Once that happens, you can just update to the latest and skip the bad driver version.

Arisspartiatis

Reputable
Jul 10, 2019
Sometimes, latest drivers may give issues. If that happens, revert back to last stable version (one or two older version) and keep using the older drivers, until even newer drivers are released. Once that happens, you can just update to the latest and skip the bad driver version.
nothing worked,i figured out it was a Vulkan only problem,clearing some Vulkan layers through regedit fixed the problem,thnx for the answer though!

TRENDING THREADS