Question RDR 2 seems blurry.

Davfred777

Reputable
Apr 2, 2017
Hi Guys,
RDR 2 on my PC seems so blurry. The near textures seem fine, but when I move and some far away textures are so blurry. Even the character is blurry. I have recently Reset my PC, before it was fine. Not the best but at least it was okay. Mine is a laptop with 4k screen but I play on 1080p. All other games seem fine. Is there any fix for this?

Hi Guys,
RDR 2 on my PC seems so blurry. The near textures seem fine, but when I move and some far away textures are so blurry. Even the character is blurry. I have recently Reset my PC, before it was fine. Not the best but at least it was okay. Mine is a laptop with 4k screen but I play on 1080p. All other games seem fine. Is there any fix for this?
What's your laptop specs, and what settings are you running in game? The game is pretty resource hungry, and laptop processors are lower speed versions of their desktop counterparts to keep heat to a minimum.

sgnz

Commendable
Apr 19, 2019
When I played rdr2 on my 1440p screen and dropped down to 1080 I felt it made the game look blurry. The game looked fine on a 1080p screen though!

I have a nvidia gpu and I cant remember the settings but in game using the geforce experience overlay there are sharpening settings and a couple of others I changed and it made the game run/ look less blurry!

Sorry I cant help more cos it was at the start of this year just google it and I'm sure it will come up

When I played rdr2 on my 1440p screen and dropped down to 1080 I felt it made the game look blurry. The game looked fine on a 1080p screen though!
Yeah then the problem is your display isn't great at scaling. This has zero to do with the game or your PC's processors, purely a display limitation.

Also, Nvidia's new sharpen feature doesn't have to be launched via the Nvidia Overlay. You can enable it and adjust it in NCP before launching the game. If anything, Nvidia's overlay is likely to cause problems in some games, so I don't tend to use it.

Reactions: sgnz

Davfred777

Reputable
Apr 2, 2017
I have searched a lot on google. Any of those fixes didn't help me. The game was fine before. After the reset, it became blurry. Now, I seem to find every game blurry, not just RDR2. I guess some settings got changed or something.

TRENDING THREADS