Question Re-assembled PC and now getting "no signal" error ?

Feb 3, 2022
I was originally just putting in fans and hard drives, but due to needing some extra cables I decided to better my wire management. I ended up messing around with an older power supply (debated switching it back in to my current PC) so I ended up disconnecting all the power cables. I decided to keep my current one and after redoing my wiring I reinstalled all main power cables and reassembled the PC.

My problem is that I currently have the "No Signal" error on my monitor. None of the video slots on my GPU seem to work and the HDMI on my Mobo doesn't either.

Here's what I know/have tried: Fans all work, motherboard LEDs and usbs work, PSU works, GPU works, have cleaned my GPU and RAM connections, tried HDMI and DP cables, reset CMOS by battery removal, and tried with and without HDDs and SSDs. Tried separate GPU with no results. Tried other power cables no results. Checked with and without certain parts to be sure Mobo LED troubleshooting lights are functioning which they are.

I didn't touch my GPU or remove the mobo during all this, so those should be fine and seem to power up fine.

In the meantime I am going to just break it down and reassemble it in case I missed something I can't see right now. Update: can't seem to find any unplugged or missing power connections.

Sorry about specifics on CPU and RAM, I have no boxes or manuals at my current location and cannot check via my PC.
Here's my specs for this build

EVGA 750 GT PSU (1 month old)
MSI MPG z390 Gaming Edge AC
Gskill Ripjaw 16GB 2666 or 3200? One stick
Intel i-5 8500 or 8600k? CPU
GeForce RTX 3070 GPU

Last edited: