Read signal strength of network connetion

Hello,

I would like to read the signal strength of a network
connection under windows. It' regardless of which
computer language. I prefer Visual Basic.

I wanted to develop a programm, that give me a
message when a wireless LAN connection is availeable.

Best regards
Jürgen

This is possible with WMI. Please google thru the WMI newsgroups
microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi

microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi

--PA