I just did my first major rebuild since I bought the venerable AMD FX60 dual core many, many moons ago. I wouldn't have upgraded now but the MSI mobo finally kicked the bucket so here I am. As part of my new build I replaced my 2 500 Mb Samsung HDD's with a 256 Plextor SDD and a 3TB Seagate Cuda. Now I've done a lot of the Win 7 SSD Tweaks, and flashed to the latest firmware for the SSD and bios for the Mobo. However when I run performance tests on my HDD's the Seagate has consistently faster reads and writes than the Plex SSD. I'm completely at a loss to explain this. I'll post the actual figures and the name of the testing software when I get home still I don't understand this at all.