Kingston or g skill or corsair any more

Part 6 Best SSD Brand?
Samsung or kingston or SanDisk more

Thank you for sir please advance
All helpful ;)
Sorry for English very bad

Solution
Those are just personal preferences.
As for Intel vs.AMD CPUs, both make a range from mediocre to top end processors with incredible power.
Nvidia vs. AMD GPUs, Nvidia makes most powerful gaming graphic cards but when you get to mid and lower end GPUs, AMD cards are better deal.
If you are asking all this because you want to build a new system, best way is to start with budget vs. needs what system is going to be used for.
Dec 20, 2018
I don't know
Most people make intel and Nvidia without amd cpu and gpu

Why I love AMD
User market best intel buying more

Which is better Amd vs intel vs Nvidia

Thank you for sir please advance this time
:/

As for Intel vs.AMD CPUs, both make a range from mediocre to top end processors with incredible power.
Nvidia vs. AMD GPUs, Nvidia makes most powerful gaming graphic cards but when you get to mid and lower end GPUs, AMD cards are better deal.
If you are asking all this because you want to build a new system, best way is to start with budget vs. needs what system is going to be used for.

Reactions: ibrahimshah1905
Solution
Dec 20, 2018
Thank you
Amd upcoming Navi 3080 with amd cpu 3000 series
AMD damaged by the manufacturer
I maybe amd Blue screen?