Real Air Simulations Scout.

I have gotten really heavy into Bush flying since Misty Fjords came
out and have been getting a few aircraft together that are matched to
that kind of flying.

I downloaded a Real Air Simulation Scout yesterday, and it is
fantastic. It flies like a real airplane and you can even spin it. The
visibility in the cockpit is excellent and so is the handling. If you
are into VFR flight or IFR single engine, check this aircraft out .

http://www.realairsimulations.com

Bob

I will second this. I have it also.
DH
"Bob Cordone" <nospam@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>I have gotten really heavy into Bush flying since Misty Fjords came
> out and have been getting a few aircraft together that are matched to
> that kind of flying.
>
> I downloaded a Real Air Simulation Scout yesterday, and it is
> fantastic. It flies like a real airplane and you can even spin it. The
> visibility in the cockpit is excellent and so is the handling. If you
> are into VFR flight or IFR single engine, check this aircraft out .
>
> http://www.realairsimulations.com
>
> Bob

"Bob Cordone" <nospam@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> I have gotten really heavy into Bush flying since Misty Fjords came
> out and have been getting a few aircraft together that are matched to
> that kind of flying.

Hi Bob,

Currently I am flying AeroSoft SuperCub but seriously thinking about getting
a RealAir Scout, too.

BTW, what other aircrafts do you have for bush flying?

Regards.

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:21:59 +0100, "HrastProgrammer"
<hrast@programmer.com> wrote:

>"Bob Cordone" <nospam@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> I have gotten really heavy into Bush flying since Misty Fjords came
>> out and have been getting a few aircraft together that are matched to
>> that kind of flying.
>
>Hi Bob,
>
>Currently I am flying AeroSoft SuperCub but seriously thinking about getting
>a RealAir Scout, too.
>
>BTW, what other aircrafts do you have for bush flying?
>
>Regards.

I have the Aerosoft Beaver, which is also a great aircraft. I tried
the Maule, but I am not crazy about it's handling characteristics in
pitch and elevator trim, but some people like it.

Bob

I have the Scout along with most of RealAirs products. Their aircraft can't
be touched in terms of quality and handling. I don't know how they do it,
but they always seem to be several steps ahead of the competition. Their
latest plane the Spitfire (I don't normally buy military aircraft) is
absolutley unbeleviable with liquid smooth VC gauges, superb sound and as a
bonus it is very frame rate friendly. I digress a little...

I like the fact that the scout has a tandem seat arrangement so that you can
get good views all round without the cockpit getting in the way too much
plus you get a bush airstrip and hanger to fly from.

Other bush flyers I use are Aerosofts Beaver, FSD's Pilatus PC6 Porter and
the default Piper Cub. I have been toying with the idea of buying the
aerosoft super cub, but I'm unsure at the moment.

RobP