Real Life Modern Warfare 2: Gamer vs. Soldier

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-o

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
[citation][nom]ominous prime[/nom]"Competition" starts at about 4:06, so you can avoid the 4 minutes of ridiculous buildup. Reading the title, I thought I was going to see a gamer run through the course with a real gun. I was disappointed. Also, pretty much a crap vid, I wouldn't waste my time again.[/citation]
That's what I was thinking, a comparison of whether a person who has played the level online can beat a professional doing it in real life, not real vs online. Not to mention these were not equivalent. First of all, the soldier would not have been able to have static position that far away since the things pop up only when you get that far, and he saves valuable seconds knocking the stairs one down instead of having to pull out a knife and stab it like it should have been. And I don't know how well I could aim if I had an awkward camera messing with the balance of my head...This definitely was not an equivalent comparison.

G

There's a part missing in the vid. The part where the guy with a real gun shoots the head of the video gamer

G

Much props to the SAS soldier. we have a set-up just outside of town that closely resembles the pit from MW2. it's a bit different though. either way, believe me, it's harder in real life. I can do it on the 360 in 27 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.