Real Time High Def on Linux almost a reality

Short of a 25,000 Cinelarra workstation;

http://www.jahshaka.com/welcome/welcome.html

We would like to thank 3dLabs for hooking us up with their amazing
Wildcat VP990 Pro cards. With 512mb of Tram we can now work with HD
footage in real time. Some really cool people over at Adobe also
hooked us up and we are now working on import and export of After
Effects files. Its great to see companies helping to build the open
source community, especially after our terrible experiences with
Apple.

Rob

Sweet, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this project.

"no more spam" <nospam@rr.com> wrote in message
> Short of a 25,000 Cinelarra workstation;
>

> http://www.jahshaka.com/welcome/welcome.html
>

> We would like to thank 3dLabs for hooking us up with their amazing
> Wildcat VP990 Pro cards. With 512mb of Tram we can now work with HD
> footage in real time. Some really cool people over at Adobe also
> hooked us up and we are now working on import and export of After
> Effects files. Its great to see companies helping to build the open
> source community, especially after our terrible experiences with
> Apple.

Who cares?