Really low 1080 Ti FTW3 Firestrike scores

kamuran55

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2011
I've looked all over and I can't find an answer.

I'm benching with 3dmark's firestrike. My gpu score and combined score for a 8700k/1080 ti is really low. Gpu score is like 21000 and combined is under 8000. The normal scores should be 11k+ on combined and 30k+ on gpu overclocked. Physics score is 23k+ which is a record for me.

Cpu is oced to 5.2 ghz at 1.4v. LLC at level 7. C states are off.

Gpu is oced to 2076 on core clock and 1601 on memory bus clock. Gpu temps are under 60c this morning. From 49-56c. Up to 62c last night.

I used DDU and installed the new nvidia driver. Its the World of Warcraft driver.

I have all of the nvidia settings set to performance. Also windows 10 is set to performance.

What else should I do?

Solution
It's not obvious? Bring your clocks down, you're breaking your hardware. Also is 1.4v really necessary, that's really high. I feel like you could have tried a little lower first. You can damage things from overvolting you know.

genz

Distinguished
It's not obvious? Bring your clocks down, you're breaking your hardware. Also is 1.4v really necessary, that's really high. I feel like you could have tried a little lower first. You can damage things from overvolting you know.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS