Question really wierd problem with a gpu

Oct 22, 2020
Hello to all, i have a really wierd problem , and i m not an expert into the things, my thing is i have an GTX 970 SSC Evga, it runs for a bit then crashes, it goes a black screen/or sometimes the windows 10 color and freezes like that, but the catch is , i tested it on my brother pc, same thing happend, tested on a friends pc same happend, but this friends lives in other city, and took about a month to get the vga back ,when i got it back i cleaned it with an contact cleaner and tryied it up, i played 4 days on heavy stress ( Div2, mafia definitive, RDR2,BF4, ) nothing happend i thought that it was a miracle from the cleaner but then it crashed :p, and then it started crashing the same time it did back at first, then i noticed that the time it was off pc , it made the time it took to crash bigger. what could it be?
things i might find important to note: I already runned an gtx 770 with no problems, a gtx 650 ti, a r7 360 all of those with no problems, i have and corsair CX750M psu , and an i5 2500

Asez23

Reputable
Oct 11, 2020
Hello to all, i have a really wierd problem , and i m not an expert into the things, my thing is i have an GTX 970 SSC Evga, it runs for a bit then crashes, it goes a black screen/or sometimes the windows 10 color and freezes like that, but the catch is , i tested it on my brother pc, same thing happend, tested on a friends pc same happend, but this friends lives in other city, and took about a month to get the vga back ,when i got it back i cleaned it with an contact cleaner and tryied it up, i played 4 days on heavy stress ( Div2, mafia definitive, RDR2,BF4, ) nothing happend i thought that it was a miracle from the cleaner but then it crashed :p, and then it started crashing the same time it did back at first, then i noticed that the time it was off pc , it made the time it took to crash bigger. what could it be?
things i might find important to note: I already runned an gtx 770 with no problems, a gtx 650 ti, a r7 360 all of those with no problems, i have and corsair CX750M psu , and an i5 2500
if it is crashing with other systems as well, it is GPU problem. try checking GPU temperatures during use.