Question Realtek Audio causing computer to crash

Jun 20, 2022
So, my computer recently has been experiencing a problem where it will randomly crash whenever I play sounds of any kind on my machine. After turning it back on, it then will proceed to have no realtek audio drivers show up inside device manager and when I try to install them using install legacy drivers, it will crash again. Trying to install the Generic audio drivers doesn't cause a crash, but still fails. I have figured out that going into BIOS and turning the audio options on there off and then back on again will cause the drivers to come back but they eventually cause a crash again. I also updated all of my audio drivers fully using driver easy and the issue still persists. I have done several malware scans and nothing came up. I also updated windows from 10 to 11 and the issue still persisted. I am at my wits end right now have no idea what else to do. I am also going out on vacation for a month tomorrow, so I won't be able to check this thread regularly. I am using a Lenovo Legion model computer