Question Realtek audio driver problem on ASRock motherboard

Jun 5, 2021
So I upgraded my motherboard and processor to ASRock B450M Pro4-F R2.0 and AMD Ryzen 3600 respectively. I had Realtek installed before but I couldn't find it after the upgrade. So I tried installing them using the old setup file that I had but an error occurred which said, " Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure!! [Error Code: – 0001] ". I tried installing it from the motherboard manufacturer's website but apparently it installed something called Realtek(R)Audio . (It didn't appear on control panel and taskbar). It is not working like before. And my front panels are not working either. After upgrading all my hardwares, as I couldn't install Realtek HD Audio Driver, I did a fresh install of windows and downloaded Realtek driver from the manufacturer's site. After installing that, it showed something like Realtek(R)Audio which doesn't show on taskbar and control panel. So now I can't access the Realtek Control Panel. Can anyone help me out please?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What was your prior motherboard/platform? Did you reinstall your OS after the platform migration? If not, that's what you needed to do as soon as you migrated to the newer platform. You should arm yourself with a bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and a 16GB pen drive.

Jun 5, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What was your prior motherboard/platform? Did you reinstall your OS after the platform migration? If not, that's what you needed to do as soon as you migrated to the newer platform. You should arm yourself with a bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and a 16GB pen drive.
My previous motherboard was Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 Motherboard, And yes, I resintalled my OS after the migration.

TRENDING THREADS