Realtek Audio Manager

mkp1251

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
So, im new here. And wanna say hi to everyone. You all helped alot, even tho i didnt post for my problems.

This is the thing, i just reinstalled my windows.

64 bit Windows 10 PRO

And did every update, etc etc. Than time came to install Realtek, since im using good headset, i wanna 100% of it.

And theres the problem, i installed the realtek, restarted the PC and Realtek(audio panel that shows when you plug something in) is not showing in hidden icons bar.

I wouldnt post here if i did found a fix on forum allready. So if there is one, im sorry for posting.

My specs:

MSI c45 770
8 gigs of ram 1333 ddr3
AMD Phenom II 945 3.0Mhz
TX ATI R7 260x 2gb

Also, im sorry for my bad Londono, its not my first language, if someone fails to understande some of my sentences, please reply, and ill explain it as best as i can. :D

Thank you all in advance.
And have a great rest of the day.

mkp1251

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017

I'll try doing it.

Noup its not in control panel, thats why am asking. Just cant open it by any chance.

EDIT: Did that allready yesterday, nothing changed. Installation went ok, everything went good, but i still cant open it, nor find it on pc. And i can see its not doing any change, since my headset is not working on 100%

mkp1251

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017

Already tryed running it from that folder, even with administrator powers, still nothing.
This is first time i encoutered problem like this, its just annoying lil problem, that actually causing problems with audio, for what i cant use 100% of my headphones, and i would assume if i had 5.1 system it would not use it all.