Question Realtek errors

All day today i have been getting the following errors in windows reliability log

ATKEX_cmd.exe
atexComSvc.exe

both reported stopped working , windows trouble shooter says i have the latest driver and that this is no problem , sound checks are also ok so why do i have the error reports

CompuGuy71

Proper
Jul 20, 2022
So all of a sudden you're getting these errors but the sound is still working from your PC?

Can you give a list of your full system spec, and any changes or troubleshooting steps you've tried?

i have not made any changes , i ran sound trouble shooter and have latest drivers with not problem reported and sound is ok so why the errors

The tower COOLERMASTER HAF-X FULL TOWER GAMING CASE, the tower is massive.
The cpu is Intel® Core™i7 Six Core Processor i7-6800K (3.4GHz) 15MB Cache.
The motherboard is ASUS® ROG STRIX X99: ATX, USB 3.1, SATA 6 GB/s.
The ram is 16GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz (4 x 4GB) ....
The graphics card is 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 - DVI, HDMI, 3x DP - GTX VR Ready!
The main drive is 480GB HyperX SAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (up to 560MB/sR | 530MB/sW) for windows and all the items you can’t chose where they install.
The second drive is 960GB HyperX SAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (up to 560MB/sR | 530MB/sW) for my steam client games and all other games.
The dvd/blue ray is 24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM.
The power supply is CORSAIR 650W CS SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET.
The cpu cooler is Noctua NH-D15S Ultra Quiet Performance CPU Cooler, this is huge!

Colif

Win 11 Master
All day today i have been getting the following errors in windows reliability log
is that reliability history?
its a one off event, it probably works every other time. Its the same as Event Viewer, ignore it unless you having problems. And even then I wouldn't look in it.

I don't even want to look in there as it can make you worry about things that aren't really problems.

ATKEX_cmd.exe
atexComSvc.exe
these are Asus files, not Realtek, but I see they are connected

Asus Computer
atkexcomsvc.exe runs as a background Windows service (asComSvc). This service runs as the SYSTEM account with extensive privileges on the local computer, and acts as the computer on the network.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-working/a0299c08-d717-4101-b87b-838c2849ac1f

The genuine atkexComSvc.exe file is a software component of Asus Motherboard Utility by ASUS
https://www.file.net/process/atkexcomsvc.exe.html

updating chipset drivers if newer ones exist might fix it.

I wonder if its needed anymore. could remove all Asus software from PC and probably not miss it after so many years.

Colif

Win 11 Master
It is similar, it can just see into more places. it can stop registry actions from taking place. it can be used to uninstall things, or check them for viruses.

unticking something just stops it at startup, if a program needs it, it will be started