[SOLVED] RealTek No Audio - ASUS TUF x570 Pro WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Hi there, just completed my first build and can not get audio to come out of case jack or mobo jack.

-I've reinstalled driver from ASUS Armoury - Driver is now listing as Realtek (R) audio NOT HD Audio in Device Manager

-I get notifications when I plug in 1/8 jack - so system recognizes the audio jack

-I've checked that external audio devices in enabled in bios

-I've triple checked all mute / volume control options

-I've tried downloading drivers from RealTek directly

-I've triple checked that HD audio is firmly plugged in and installed

-I've completely reinstalled a fresh copy of windows to un-muck the driver d/l mess I created

Fresh out of ideas, any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Solution
D
Did the motherboard come with any software because I would use the exact version that it shipped with. With newer ones you can have these problems
Mar 1, 2021
If you look at Windows 10 Audio Source is the good one selected? Sometime the wrong one is selected and you see the volume bar go up but there is no sound.
Thanks for the reply -- in sound settings I have RealTek Digital Output listed...i see the bar move when I play a Youtube video, but there is no output. Volume is up everywher

D

Deleted member 14196

Did the motherboard come with any software because I would use the exact version that it shipped with. With newer ones you can have these problems

Solution

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
It should be selected Speaker realtek audio not digital.
Digital is for spdif.
open sound setting and select and change it to realtek speaker audio.
and plug the audio pin in rear green color for 2.1 speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.