Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - Ethernet ip configuration

Jun 3, 2018
Hello! This is my very first post in this forum, I tried to avoid posting but unfortunately I cannot find any solution to my problem.

So, today I was working on my PC and suddenly lost connection to the internet. It's something that used to happen in the past, but back then I only needed to wait a few minutes or reboot my PC in order to fix the problem.

Now, what happened is completely different.
Apparently, my Network Adapter is having troubles: I tried using Windows 10's Troubleshoot, which as always failed in fixing the issue. However, at least it gave me a hint: an error that says "Ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration".

I noticed that under Network Adapter, when the problem happens, the computer seems to find the Network but isn't able to identify it, or to connect to it.

I used many guides found online, but nothing actually worked (I tried around 15 now). The only solution is to disable the Adapter, shut down the PC, unplug it, plug it back on and then enable the adapter once more. However, that usually works for around 5 to 20 minutes, then the problem comes back.

I honestly don't know what to do, and I cannot work or do anything else until this is solved. Can someone help me out?
I also tried asking on Microsoft's support community but nothing came out of it as well, you guys are my only hope.