Question Realtek RTL8822ce

requiredAlias

Commendable
Feb 19, 2022
Hope this is the right place.
W11 PC / Realtek RTL8822CE
Not certain this is a hardware problem, but here goes. For a few days I'm unable to connect to the net using my W11 PC. I can connect using a laptop, tablet, and two phones to the wifi network. I can connect and stream YTTV on two TVs without glitches. I conclude from this, the network/router isn't my problem.
Using Wifi, th PC can't connect. "Network Connections" shows excellent signal strength.STATUS shows ~355,000,000 bytes sent and ~123,000,000 received. Diagnosis shows 'network connected.'
IPv4 shows "Internet." IPv6 shows "No network access."
On the Task Bar, is the wifi icon. Tapping on that shows 2.4 and 5.0 networks have excellent signal strength. PC is ~12' from router.
I've tried connecting through ethernet. STATUS . IPv4 and IPv6 show "No network access." Diagnosis shows "Can't reach DHCP server."
Suggestions please.

Lutfij

Titan
W11 PC / Realtek RTL8822CE
Please elaborate by including the specs to your PS. If it's a prebuilt, please pass on the make, model and SKU for your prebuilt. If it's built using off the shelf parts, please list the specs like so:
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Have you tried uninstalling drivers from Device Manager for said adapter and manually reinstalling the latest driver sourced from your prebuilt/motherboard/device's support site in an elevated command?