Question Rear Audio Not Workign

Bannable

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I'm having a weird issue where audio in my back half does not come through at all. I have tested this issue in Valorant. CSGO, and Escape from Tarkov. In addition to this, some games' audio for specific channels does not work. For example, in It Takes Two, the narrator does not come through at all. I have two computers and I do not have these issues on one of them. I use a lot of the same hardware for both computers, which is my graphics card, hard drive, and headphones. This makes me think the only relevant hardware that isn't shared between the system is the motherboard and CPU. I'm really not sure what I can do to resolve this issue, so I was hoping people on here could help. Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
Check and see what your default audio output device is on Audio Manager(console) provided you're working with Windows OS. Might help us two fold if we knew your full system's specs inclusive of your audio equipment and how they're tethered to the system.

Bannable

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
Check and see what your default audio output device is on Audio Manager(console) provided you're working with Windows OS. Might help us two fold if we knew your full system's specs inclusive of your audio equipment and how they're tethered to the system.
I have my headphones directly plugged into the "Line out" on my motherboard, which is the ROG Strix Z370-F. I don't have a mixer, amp, dac, or anything of the sort. I'm using windows 10 and, from what I can see, all of my drivers are up to date. I am using the high-definition audio output and have disabled everything else. I will post my full specs below though in case it will help

ROG Strix Z370-F
32 GB 3200 Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum
RTX 3070 Founder's Edition
H110i
1 tb 970 EVO Nvme SSD
Rosewill Photon 1200

Headphones - HD58X