Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2021
Here is the issue I am having
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjBRNKuCUWQ

I rotated the monitor on the right 90 degrees but ever since I rotated the monitor they don't align properly. Monitor on the left is 4k (3840 x 2160) while on the right is 2k (3440 x 1440) On rearrange displays the 1st is much bigger while the 2nd one is much smaller, however before the rotation they were the same. I tried making both monitors same resolution on Nvdida and on windows but then 4K monitor doesn't become HD anymore and there are black lines. There is also much larger bezels on the monitor on the right .

Lutfij

Titan
What are the make and models of both panels? As for your display settings, right click on a blank section of the desktop and go to Display Settings>The top section should show you the panels side by side, you can orient them and see if any vertical adjustment helps with the mouse cursors. Did you install drivers for your panels? Might want to also mention how the panels are tethered to your platform. Discrete GPU? BIOS updates pending on your motherboard? Make and model of motherboard?

Oct 3, 2021
What are the make and models of both panels? As for your display settings, right click on a blank section of the desktop and go to Display Settings>The top section should show you the panels side by side, you can orient them and see if any vertical adjustment helps with the mouse cursors. Did you install drivers for your panels? Might want to also mention how the panels are tethered to your platform. Discrete GPU? BIOS updates pending on your motherboard? Make and model of motherboard?

Sorry for the late reply just seeing this but monitor on the left is LG 27" 4K UHD 60Hz 5ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (27UL550-W) on the right is Mi Curved Ultra-wide HD Gaming Monitor 34-Inch High 144Hz Refresh Rate 1500R Curvature .

Yes, I've done the display settings and tried to rearrange displays but the left monitor is larger and I can't align them . Drivers seem to be up to date in device manager however windows calls the monitors "Generic PnP Monitor" is that an issue? Yes, this is a discrete GPU (3090) both monitors are plugged in through DisplayPort . The motherboard is ASUSTeK Computer INC ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO

Oct 3, 2021
You have 2 monitors of different sizes, both in number of pixels and physical dimensions. What you are seeing is exactly what would be expected. Either replace one of the monitors with an exact match to the other or learn to live with it.
I know all of this, but before I rotated my monitor on the left, the monitors were aligned perfectly no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.