[SOLVED] Reasons my ryzen 5 3600 is overheating?

Feb 10, 2021
I recently put in my ryzen 5 3600, and noticed that the idle temps would sit at around 55-60 Celsius, which seems way too high for it. What would be the reasoning for that? I’m using the stock cooler and just recently put my own thermal paste on, and my room usually is somewhat warm on a regular basis

Solution
AMD say anything blow 95 is fine. 95 is max, it will turn off after that. 80 in games is about normal.

is that package temp or core? package temp always seems to be warmer by about 10c to actual core temps on my pc
Feb 10, 2021
I recently put in my ryzen 5 3600, and noticed that the idle temps would sit at around 55-60 Celsius, which seems way too high for it. What would be the reasoning for that? I’m using the stock cooler and just recently put my own thermal paste on, and my room usually is somewhat warm on a regular basis
I should have also put that sometimes it will get as high as 80 Celsius while gaming

Colif

Win 11 Master
AMD say anything blow 95 is fine. 95 is max, it will turn off after that. 80 in games is about normal.

is that package temp or core? package temp always seems to be warmer by about 10c to actual core temps on my pc

Solution