Question Reboot and select proper boot device error

Mar 2, 2019
I’ve tried all of the things I’ve found on here as well as YouTube to fix this error. I’ve unplugged my hdd but have left the ssd attached that didn’t fix it. Before that I tried the order people have had on Facebook with no luck, any ideas how I can fix my issue?

Scott Wayne

Honorable
Mar 11, 2015
sounds like a corrupted bios i sujest you download a flash to ur usb and flash ur bios.if you cant try opening ur case take everything out take out the batery and clear your cms by moving the clip to the left then power on yes it wont turn on now move the clip back th the right and install ram only do not put battery in until its working well test your system by installing ram fiirst then hardrive turning on system at each peice installed check your bios to see if it loaded reboot turn off and add the next hd or ram if this dont work ill check my diary and see if i had any other events similar to yours

USAFRet

Titan
sounds like a corrupted bios i sujest you download a flash to ur usb and flash ur bios.if you cant try opening ur case take everything out take out the batery and clear your cms by moving the clip to the left then power on yes it wont turn on now move the clip back th the right and install ram only do not put battery in until its working well test your system by installing ram fiirst then hardrive turning on system at each peice installed check your bios to see if it loaded reboot turn off and add the next hd or ram if this dont work ill check my diary and see if i had any other events similar to yours
'corrupted bios'?
How do you figure that, instead of a dead drive, missing drive, or possibly corrupt boot sector?

open the case and take everything out? Why?
Literally everything in that paragraph is incorrect.

Identify the problem before applying a solution

Reactions: NightHawkRMX

TRENDING THREADS