Specs:
Asus Rog Strix b550-f gaming
3070 FE
5 5600x
32gb ram
WD blue 500gb M.2
2tb Seagate
1tb Sandisk SSD

I'm having issues with my bios. It originally started when I tried to do a bios update since I was having issues with certain games and thought it was worth a try. After the install my pc won't boot and loads into this error message every time "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media". After the update it would not detect any storage device after managing to get my drive with windows detected it won't boot. I get the same error each time I try with no settings that seem to work. The furthest I managed to get was into the bios every time but I can't get it to load windows without that error message.

Jan 20, 2021
The the SD blue drive the Sata m2 or the NVME m2 drive?
Which slot is it in?
I'm confused by the questions wording but the WD drive is in the M.2 Slot. I got in contact with customer service and were unable to fix the issue through removing the battery or changing drives to legacy only. They will be putting me through tech support. I removed the drive from the m.2 drive and tried to do a clean install of windows and it seemingly worked until the pc would not detect any drives. The issue seems to be with the MOBO reporting that the drives exist but are unavailable. I managed to get the M.2 to read but just does a boot cycle into the error or just straight back into bios.