Reboot and Select proper Boot device Windows 7

Dec 20, 2018
Hello,

On my slightly old setup, I attempted to put my two SSD's in Raid 0, then I got that error.

Specs:
Motherboard: Z97-G45 GAMING
CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K 3.4 GHz 6MB
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280
HDD: 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm 64MB
SSD: Kingston SSD V300 120GB
SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 128GB

I have been using my SSD "ADATA Premier Pro SP900 128GB" to run OS and store game etc. while for my HDD as storage for videos, pictures etc.
So since I have one SSD completely unused, I wanted to run Raid 0 on my SSD's.

What I have changed:
1. Load bios and change SATA Mode from "AHCI Mode" to "RAID Mode".
2. Save configuration and reset.
3. Ctrl + I (Intel Rapid Storage Technology - Option ROM - 13.1.0.2126).
4. Create RAID Volume > Named > RAID0(Stripe) > Select Disks > ADATA SP900" & "KINGSTON SV300S37A12 > Strip Size: 128KB > Save and Exit.

Now I get the "Reboot and Select proper Boot Device" error.

I'm using a "Kingston DataTraveler SE9 8GB" USB with Windows 7, type: Disc Image File.
I've used this one to install my OS multiple times before without any problem, only difference is without RAID.

Now I can't go back to AHCI either, since the disk is completely wiped from the RAID config. So no matter if I run AHCI or RAID, in "UEFI" or "LEGACY+UEFI" (those are the only two Boot mode selects, just legacy does not exist), I get the Error, and if I run in "UEFI" (legacy + uefi is default), I get stuck on "EFI Shell" instead.

I've tried all possibe Boot Options, both in RAID0 and AHCI; "UEFI Hard Disk", "Hard Disk", "UEFI USB Key:UEFI: (FAT) KingstonDataTraveler" & "USB Key:KingstonDataTraveler".

I'm out of ideas and you people will be my last hope.

Dec 20, 2018

Q 1:
Should I go with the one you linked, or newer version (as the site suggests)

Q2:
How do I go about it? Just copy paste to USB? Need to do something in BIOS (and if so, what)?

Q3:
Isn't it for after OS is installed? If so, then how will it help me boot?

As specific as you could be with Q2 would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, and thanks for the first reply.