Question Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device

Sep 30, 2020
I built my first PC a week ago and managed to get everything right on the first go. It was working perfectly fine as far as I could tell until about 30 minutes ago. That's when I looked up and saw that my computer was trying to reboot but was stuck at the motherboard logo splash screen. So I entered the bios and check to make everything was recognized and then I tried to boot again, but this time it gave me the "Reboot and Select Proper Boot device" message. All my drives are accounted for in the bios and are in the correct boot order but my computer still won't boot windows. When I go to the boot selection page instead of the BIOS and select the proper drive, it seems like my computer is trying to boot from it but then takes me back to the splash screen. All parts are new out of the box so I don't think it is a device failure as everything is essentially brand new. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sep 30, 2020
they do failed sometime.
unplug all other non os ssd/hdd and reboot
full system spec?
Yea it may very well be a failure, I just figured because the drive was recognized that it was alright. Anyways, I just unplugged the only other drive which was an HDD and everything is the same except for the fact that the HDD doesn't appear in the BIOS.

Full system spec:
Aorus B550 Elite Pro
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
16gb G Skill DDR4 3600 MHZ
Geforce 1660 Ventus
512 GB Adata SU760 SSD (As the boot drive)
2 TB Barricuda HDD
Seasonic S12-650 (650 Watt)