Question Reboot from usb ?

You stick in your stick that you already prepared with something appropriate THEN you go into bios and under boot order it should show up as a selection.
Also your bios gives you a prompt at startup on what button starts the boot menu (usually F12) you can try that as well.

If it doesn't work you have to tell us how you prepared the usb, in case you skipped a step, and show us your bios settings, in case something is not set correctly.

Griffindor86

Prominent
Jun 30, 2022
Thanks for the reply...done all that have a genuine Windows USB key in and also a formatted USB with a Windows 10 installation on it aswell iv done this many many times in laptops and computers but have never seen it like this that I can change the boot sequence...ill send pics

Griffindor86

Prominent
Jun 30, 2022
Yes I can get into the boot menu...and iv done this a million times before it's seems as doh there's a lock on able to chance the boot sequence...iv put 3 usb in now and it's not showing any of them just the hardrive

Yes I can get into the boot menu...and iv done this a million times before it's seems as doh there's a lock on able to chance the boot sequence...iv put 3 usb in now and it's not showing any of them just the hardrive
Some BIOS have the boot sequence and then on a different list you can edit each entry of that boot sequence.
So if selection one is hard drive then somewhere there is a list where you can put the usb drive as the first hard drive selection. (has to be inserted of course)