Question Rebooting during games

Wardenic

Reputable
May 9, 2017
Specs first
CPU-ryzen 3700x
Mobo-aorus pro wifi x570 (not the ITX one)
GPU-AMD aorus 5700xt
PSU-evga 750w supernova 750 g3
RAM-Corsair 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz

So i use a dual monitor setup (one 27 inch other 24inch) and i bought the 27inch recently (Asus MG278Q 27" ) and this rebooting issue started happening, just 2-3 min in game and screen goes black and little after it starts rebooting itself and it either happens again or i get back to my game and finish it with no issues no stuttering or any other problems.

Lutfij

Titan
Does the reboot happen when the system is idling? You might want to see what the temps on your platform are using HWMonitor. I would also ask you to source a donor PSU to see if the reboots happen on a(nother) reliably built PSU. EVGA tend to have higher tier PSU's that are sometimes on par with badly made(read bad QC) units.

You should make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your motherboard.

Wardenic

Reputable
May 9, 2017
Does the reboot happen when the system is idling? You might want to see what the temps on your platform are using HWMonitor. I would also ask you to source a donor PSU to see if the reboots happen on a(nother) reliably built PSU. EVGA tend to have higher tier PSU's that are sometimes on par with badly made(read bad QC) units.

You should make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
The issue doesnt happen while idling, i can play minecraft on my on server with is running on the same same pc. Temps dont seem that high they are the usual temps i have while playing league of legends or Hots, i updated the lates bios earlier so thats done, and i have the old evga 550w supernova g3 on my pc living room so i could try with that but what if the issue persists?

TRENDING THREADS